Thursday, September 27, 2012

Elisha-isms

My three year old son is such a hoot. He is always making us laugh--definitely his father's son.:)
I just had to share some of his funny little Elisha-isms:

* Elisha has been known to refer to thrift stores as "Trash Can Wal-Marts". "Aunt Sarie look at this toy I got at the Trash Can Walmart!"

*I've heard Elisha call the keyboard on computers "letter taps".

* E: "I'm going to be Batman and you  can be Batman too!"
 Me: "I'm a girl, so can I be Batgirl?"
  E: "Oh! You can be Batman girl!"

*After Elisha finished his dinner one evening we noticed him beginning to sort of grunt. We asked him what he was doing. He replied, "I'm growing something". We asked him what he was growing. He answered, "I'm growing a baby sister".

*Elisha is convinced that there are eggs and seeds inside of him that makes him capable of growing a baby. 

*Elisha is kind of scared of the vacuum (a recent development) because one day I threatened to suck up his toys with the vacuum if he didn't clean them up. I sucked up one, little toy and now he FREAKS OUT almost every time I get the vacuum out- even if there are no toys on the floor.

*Elisha thinks that the courthouse in town is a castle.

*Elisha is the worst backseat driver. He tells me where he wants me to go, to speed up, slow down, stop and go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment